Monday, December 10, 2007

Debbie does a blog..

OK world I give up.. I'll jump on the blog wagon now too :) Tonight while helping out a long time friend & fellow sick puppy, Dave from Overlook Connection I found I could create a blog attached to my AIM screen name and how easy it was to do this.. So while I walked Dave through creating his, I made mine.. so now you are stuck with me!

A computer junkie since 1971 (yea I am that old) I never tire of the box my husband curses every day.

I've been incredibly busy these past few.. keeping a major beauty distributors site up to date with new product lines, creating new sites for 2 new nail lines and updating not only beautytech.com but all the other sites I manage..

As if that was not enough to keep me off the streets at night, I got this brain storm while at the Premiere Orlando show this past June.. why am I not selling educational material to beauty professionals? Questioned asked and answered.. thanks to all the contacts I have made over the years, I came home from that trip with a dozen different DVDs from some of the largest companies in the professional nail industry. Since then I have added over 100 DVDs to the inventory, hair and esthetic, massage and waxing DVDs as well as some anail art supplies, style magazines that demonstrate nail and hair stylyes to help get your creative juices flowing! Beautytech now has a new mini slogan -- Driven to Educate -- and I mean it.. I want every beauty professional to stay on top of things, new styles and techniques, always keeping fresh.

Thats all for tonight.. It's late and I think I will turn in a little early..